Tag Archives: Lenti

Grassi’s

Grassi’s Flowers & Gifts at 1702 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, is inĀ  cool, triangular building that was built in 1892 as the Wynkoop Drug Co. / Pagni & Lenti Grocery. The property has also been the Little Country Grocery Store. It was renovated to its beautiful condition by Alice Mack, but ended up being owned by a bank through foreclosure. Eventually it was purchased by the University of Washington and leased to Grassi’s.

http://www.grassisflorist.com/