- It was designed by Bauhaus Master, Herbert Bayer.
- It is a very cool storm water detention system and designed to handle a 10,000 year flood.
- It looks like a place that hobbits would live in.
- The restrooms have delightful art on them.
- It is part of a restoration project.
- It connects to other Earthworks Project.
- Plenty of free parking.
- It was recently restored.
- Did I mention the baby ducks? You can see them crossing the trail on the photo above.
- The toilets in the women’s room don’t have doors and I really like doors.
- The trail was closed, so I didn’t try to go down it.
- There was a homemade cross on the site that said “the truth will come out about how you died”. Kind of creepy to me!
So the good out ways the bad and I’d love to go visit again.