The historic Edgewood-Nyhold Windmill, located at 2284 Meridian Avenue, Edgewood, was constructed in 1902. It was moved from its original location at Jovita Blvd and Meridian (SR-161) on August 24, 1980. At its original location of Nyhold Farms it provided water for his crops and his neighbors crops. Edgewood is one of Pierce County’s smaller cities with a population of under 10,000.
The Edgewood-Nyholm Windmill
Leave a reply